Divine Ritual™ Balm
Replenish & Soothe
with Macadamia Oil, Davidson Plum & SKINectura™
5 reasons to believe in the Balm.
1. Hero active IBR-TCLC™ is clinically-proven to reduce redness in 1 hour (whether that’s from exfoliation, derma rolling or general skin flushing)
2. SKINectura™ decreases wrinkles with continuous improvement over time
3. Reinforces skin barrier protection (amazing for fatigued and sensitive skin)
4. A glossy base for the perfect dewy makeup look
5. A deeply nourishing night balm to reset your radiance while you sleep
50g / 1.8 oz e
This deeply nourishing hydrating balm lovingly supports skin with nutrient-rich native botanicals. A lush, overnight treatment, Divine Ritual™ Balm helps to replenish moisture, soothe any inflammation, and reinforce the skin’s barrier protection. Ideal for dry, fatigued, and sensitive skin, it’s also a total face-saver for skin exposed to the elements or after mildly invasive treatments such as at-home skin needling.
Not suggested for those with nut allergies.
SKINectura™ is a certified organic botanical extract of Australian Kangaroo Paw. The flower's rich nectar improves skin firmness and decreases the appearance of wrinkles with continuous improvement over time.
IBR-TCLC™ is clinically-proven to reduce the appearance of redness within 1 hour, decrease wrinkle count and volume, and minimise fine lines, all whilst boosting skin radiance and brightness.
Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil*, Macadamia Integrifolia (Macadamia) Seed Oil*, Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Glyceryl Rosinate, Jojoba Esters, Octyldodecanol, Sorbitan Olivate, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Cera, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Solanum Lycopersicum (Tomato) Fruit Extract, Tocopherol, Squalane, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Extract, Backhousia Citriodora (Lemon Myrtle) Leaf Extract, Callitris Glaucophylla (White Cypress) Leaf Extract, Davidsonia Jerseyana (Davidson Plum) Fruit Extract, Citrus Australasica (Finger Lime) Fruit Extract, Anigozanthos Flavidus Extract, Pogostemon Cablin (Patchouli) Leaf Oil, Pelargonium Roseum (Rose Geranium) Leaf Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Boswellia Carterii (Frankincense) Oil, Lavandula Hybrida (Lavandin) Oil, Benzyl Benzoate^, Citronellol^, Limonene^, Geraniol^, Linalool^ .
^Constituents of Essential Oils
Lovingly. When skin needs extra attention, massage a pearl-sized amount into freshly cleansed skin at least an hour before bed so your pillow doesn’t soak up all the benefits. For a skin-stimulating facial treatment, massage into your face and neck with Divine Ritual™ Face Sculptor.
External use only. Keep out of direct sunlight and the reach of children.
Other than the inner disk, this jar is made of 100% Post-Consumer Recycled Plastic. When empty, everything including the carton would love to join your recycling. Our planet thanks you.
Buy it with
- Robyn P.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 51-60Skin Type Sensitive, DryRated 5 starsYesterdayDivine Ritual Balm
This was the first product I bought and have to say I’m very impressed.I’m 58 and a redhead with skin that the Australian sun is not kind to.Have only been using the balm for a couple of weeks and have noticed my skin feels better,not as dry and any skin blemishes fading and smoothing.Thanks.Was this helpful?
- Michaela S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 31 - 50Skin Type ComboRated 5 stars2 days agoDivine Ritual Balm
It’s like a hug for your faceWas this helpful?
- Marie Y.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 51-60Skin Type DryRated 5 stars1 week agoDivine ritual balm
Very luxurious product with great results so far.Was this helpful?
- Laurie S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 31 - 50Skin Type DryRated 5 stars1 week agoSuper efficient
So efficient I do love this so muchWas this helpful?
- Louise C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 51-60Skin Type ComboRated 5 stars1 week agoLove this Balm
I use this after I use the derma roller & my face love it & it feels heavenly 💕Was this helpful?
The Purely Byron Relaxation Ritual
Begin with freshly cleansed skin and take a pearl-sized amount of Divine Ritual™ Balm and gently massage between your hands to activate the uplifting aroma. Cup your hands around your nose and mouth then inhale deeply for three long and deep breaths, exhaling away any stress or tension. As you inhale, focus on peaceful, centring thoughts. Now press your hands to your face, massaging the balm into skin with your fingertips or Divine Ritual™ Face Sculptor, working from the nose outwards and upwards using sweeping movements. Allow the balm to absorb for at least an hour before bed so your pillow doesn’t soak up all the benefits.