Divine Ritual™ Clay Mask
Fortify & Clarify
with L22™, Finger Lime & Lemon Myrtle
Clay Masks have a bit of a 'dry' reputation. Not ours.
- Our cream Clay Mask stays creamy on the skin allowing it to soak up all the benefits and become truly, madly, deeply hydrated.
- L22™ has been designed to deliver the skin surface profile of a healthy 22 year old, (woo take me back!) and is clinically-proven to improve skin elasticity, firmness and hydration.
- Finger Lime and Lemon Myrtle are powerful Australian native botanicals. Finger Lime is incredibly high in Vitamin C with hydrating properties and Lemon Myrtle helps tighten pores and heal breakouts.
- Want more? Mix 4 drops of one, or more, of our Booster concentrates to supercharge your (already powerful!) mask.
50g / 1.8oz e
For skin in need of reviving, our multi-tasking mask delivers an immediate turnaround in overall skin clarity, radiance, texture, and tone.
Our Divine Ritual™ Clay Mask is totally customisable by adding a few drops of your choice of Mask Booster.
Hydration - an extra moisture boost
Balance - clearing & detoxification
Radiance - glow & collagen-boost
Rejuvenation - elasticity & tone
Please note the Mask does not come with the brush included, only in our Multi-Mask Collections.
Don't hesitate to use our Divine Ritual™ Clay Mask on its own, a powerhouse in itself with clinically-proven actives.
L22™ is a patented, non-comedegenic lipid complex carefully engineered from 100% botanically-sourced oils, including Macadamia, Jojoba and Olive (Squalene). It has been designed to deliver the skin surface profile of a healthy 22 year old, and is clinically-proven to improve skin elasticity, firmness and hydration.
Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice*, Kaolin, Glycerin, Stearic Acid, Bentonite, Olea Europaea (Olive) Leaf Extract*, Quercus Alba (White Oak) Bark Extract*, Jojoba Oil/Macadamia Seed Oil Esters, Cetearyl Olivate, Squalene, Phytosteryl Macadamiate, Phytosterols, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Extract, Backhousia Citriodora (Lemon Myrtle) Leaf Extract, Callitris Glaucophylla (White Cypress) Leaf Extract, Davidsonia Jerseyana (Davidson Plum) Fruit Extract, Citrus Australasica (Finger Lime) Fruit Extract, Anigozanthos Flavidus Extract, Sorbitan Olivate, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Hibiscus Sabdariffa Fruit Extract, Erythritol, Macadamia Integrifolia (Macadamia) Seed Oil*, Hippophae Rhamnoides (Seabuckthorn) Fruit Extract*, Lonicera Caprifolium (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract*, Propanediol, Lonicera Japonica (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Tocopherol, Sodium Hydroxide, Pogostemon Cablin (Patchouli) Leaf Oil, Pelargonium Roseum (Rose Geranium) Leaf Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Boswellia Carterii (Frankincense) Oil, Lavandula Hybrida (Lavandin) Oil, CI 77492 (Iron Oxides), Citronellol^, Limonene^, Linalool^.
^Constituents of Essential Oils
Thoughtfully. Apply a generous layer all over your face, neck, and décolletage with the Mask Brush. Leave for 10 minutes and remove with our (damp) Cotton Muslin while the mask is still creamy. Use once or twice weekly.
For a specific skin goal, mix Divine Ritual™ Clay Mask with a few drops of one or more of our targeted Mask Boosters.
External use only. Keep out of direct sunlight and the reach of children.
Other than the inner disk, this jar is made of 100% Post-Consumer Recycled Plastic. When empty, everything including the carton would love to join your recycling. Our planet thanks you.
Buy it with
- Jacqueline Rosen W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 31 - 50Skin Type ComboRated 5 starsYesterdayBest mask ever
Smell so good
- Joanne A.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 31 - 50Skin Type SensitiveRated 4 stars2 days agoExcellent product
Really nice hydrating I have quite sensitive skin but this product is great
- Hayley R.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 51-60Skin Type DryRated 5 stars2 weeks ago5 stars
Love this product, definitely a divine ritual!
- Jess R.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 18 - 30Skin Type DryRated 5 stars1 month agoDivine Ritual Clay Mask
Purchased after reading positive reviews. This mask did not disappoint. It not only smells 'divine' but also leaves my skin feeling soft and hydrated, which is a nice change compared to some clay masks I've tried. Also love the option to add in the serum(s) for a more personalised experience. Will definitely be repurchasing.
- Murna A.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 31 - 50Skin Type Sensitive, DryRated 5 stars1 month agoFavourite mask
I have sensitive skin and this doesn’t irritate it I love that it’s clean ingredients smells so nice and it leaves my skin hydrated
The Purely Byron Multi-Mask Ritual
Begin with dry, freshly cleansed skin. Scoop one teaspoon of Divine Ritual™ Clay Mask into our Ceramic Bowl and add four drops of one (or more) of our Mask Boosters, not exceeding six drops in total, to customise your mask to your skin’s needs. Mix with our Mask Brush and glide over your face, neck, and décolletage using feather-like strokes. Leave the mask to work its magic for 10 minutes; lock the door, put your phone on flight mode, and soak up a little down-time.
Remove with our (damp) Cotton Muslin while the mask is still creamy, rinsing between each removal until your skin is completely clear. Pat skin dry and using your fingertips, lightly tap your face to enhance circulation and skin vitality.