Divine Ritual™ Cleansing Oil
Nourish & Nurture
with Macadamia Oil
A luxurious Cleansing Oil for all skin types. ALL. Yes, you, you and you!
- Well, it's gentle enough for sensitive skin. Hydrating enough for dry skin.And leaves no oily residue so it won't impact oily skin.
- We use Macadamia Oil, a source of Vitamin E, which is rich and luxurious, without being greasy, and melts away makeup and sunscreen/
- Not to mention its spa-like fragrance, a dreamy start and end to everyones day.
150mL / 5.1 fl oz e
Not suggested for those with nut allergies.
Macadamia Oil is rich in Squalene, a source of Vitamin E, which delivers an intense hydration boost. Calming and nurturing for even the most sensitive skin types.
Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil*, Canola Oil*, Polyglyceryl-2 Sesquioleate, Polyglyceryl-2 Caprate, Macadamia Integrifolia (Macadamia) Seed Oil*, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil*, Heptyl Undecylenate, Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, Squalane, Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Seed Oil*, Tocopherol, Pogostemon Cablin (Patchouli) Leaf Oil, Pelargonium Roseum (Rose Geranium) Leaf Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Boswellia Carterii (Frankincense) Oil, Lavandula Hybrida (Lavandin) Oil, Citronellol^, Limonene^, Linalool^.
^Constituents of Essential Oils
Generously. Apply to face, neck, and décolletage, allowing it to absorb for a few seconds before gently massaging into skin and over closed eyes to remove makeup. Remove with our Cotton Muslin.
External use only. Keep out of direct sunlight and the reach of children.
Other than my pump, my bottle is made of 100% Post-Consumer Recycled Plastic. When empty, everything including my box would love to join your recycling (without my pump). Our planet thanks you.
Buy it with
- Jess M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 31 - 50Skin Type ComboRated 5 stars3 days agoWorks for all ages!
My daughters aged 23 and 17 are now stealing my cleansing oil as they love it as much as I do! They just love how easy it removes makeup and how it leaves your skin feeling soft and not dry!
Best cleansing oil ever!
- SuzanneVerified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 31 - 50Skin Type SensitiveRated 5 stars3 days agoSimply love it!!!
For every day and night a most have.
It smells incredibly good and feels so great.
Humidify perfectly my sensible skin and reduce my little wrinkles.
- brianna L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 31 - 50Skin Type Sensitive, DryRated 5 stars1 week agoit IS a ritual
Very happy I bought this. The texture is silky and the smell is devine, it smells like a day spa - that soft easy scent. Im trying to make it a ritual at night to cleanse shaking off the day’s busyness. Hoping to get the other sets now too.
- Jacqueline Rosen W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 31 - 50Skin Type ComboRated 5 stars3 weeks agoSo luxurious
Loving the cleansing oil. Smells divine and leaves my skin so soft and clean.
- Michaela S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 31 - 50Skin Type ComboRated 5 stars3 weeks agoDivine Ritual Cleansing Oil
This cleansing oil is the best!! It’s my favourite so far
The Purely Byron Divine Ritual™ Cleansing Ritual
Apply a generous amount of Divine Ritual™ Cleansing Oil to your face, neck, and décolletage area. Allow it to absorb for one minute to lift impurities, sunscreen, and make-up while you clear your mind and set a positive intention. Massage oil over your skin (and closed eyes to remove makeup). Run our (damp) Cotton Muslin under warm water, wring out any excess and press gently into your skin to remove.